Who Are You Really?
Identity Crisis: Discover who you really are to uncover your true power by Jessica Rector
If you were to ask everyone who they are, ninety percent of people wouldn’t know the answer. They would use their roles as spouse, parent, employee, child, or siblings to describe themselves. People often get confused between who they are and who society thinks they should be or others’ expectations of who they should be. It leaves them not knowing who’s looking back at them in the mirror. In order for you to show up as your best self, you must first know who YOU are.
In this high energy session, Jessica Rector walks your people through “Identity Crisis: Discover who you really are to uncover your true power.” You and your attendees will find out how to get to know the real you, so you can show up authentically in your career, relationships, and life.
There are very specific questions you must ask yourself in order to uncover why lies beneath the mask most people wear each day…the mask of everything is great when it’s not, feeling good when you don’t, or being happy when you aren’t. It’s time to explore what makes you…YOU, so you can stand firm in who you are, your values, and the power you exude to the world.
Your attendees will discover:
- The questions they must ask themselves in order to know who they are
- Why knowing who you are not is important
- How to identify themselves outside of their roles at work or home
- How to stop allowing work to define them and embrace other aspects of themselves
- How to create a balance between work and home
- Why a work and home balance are imperative to their health
- How identifying who they are improves their wellness and productivity
- How to ensure their performance is based on the truth
- How gaining their true identity helps them create and reach higher goals
This program can be delivered as a keynote, workshop, or full-day training. It can also be tailored for online delivery. It will be customized to your needs.