Turn Stress into a Better Life
Break Through Your Burnout
At the end of the day, are you worn out, exhausted, or just plain burnt out? You start questioning what you’re doing and why. You wonder if there’s an end in sight. You keep going through the routines, but you feel the overwhelming pressure and it weighs on you.
All of your stress, exhaustion, and frustrations pile on each other. You want to alleviate them, but you aren’t sure what to do. Jessica Rector has a dynamic, high content, high energy session called “Break Through Your Burnout.” Stress affects your work, health and wellness, relationships, and the company’s bottom line. You feel like you in it alone and would love to be able to relax but you feel the pressure build.
Stress and burnout can lead to unhealthy habits, addictions, or suicide. In this presentation, your attendees will uncover the vital role resilience plays in alleviating burnout and how to turn stress into productive habits and healthy living. Jessica will share strategies for creating a cohesive team, so you’ll have a tribe working together toward one common goal that everyone is a part of and reducing your stress at the same time. You will discover how to reduce burnout and practical, easy to implement tools for practicing self-care, while creating a healthy work/life balance. Jessica will also share the steps to avoid burn out and walking through burnout if it arises again. It’s time to leave burnout behind!
Your attendees will discover:
- How to implement a healthy work/life balance and create a self-care blueprint
- How to create positive healthy habits
- How to use stress in a productive way and how this helps to avoid future burnout
- How to practice self-care daily to improve happiness and health
- How to create healthy boundaries for better living and working
- The major part resilience plays in burnout
- How to stop stress and frustration before they lead to unproductive habits
- How to form a tribe of community and support and how it can save lives
- How to eradicate stressors and triggers
This program can be delivered as a keynote, workshop, or full-day training. It can also be tailored for online delivery. It will be customized to your needs.