Turn Stress into a Better Life
Break Through Your Burnout
At the end of the day, are you worn out, exhausted, or just plain burnt out? You start questioning what you’re doing and why. You wonder if there’s an end in sight. You keep going through the routines, but you feel the overwhelming pressure and it weighs on you.
All of your stress, exhaustion, and frustrations pile on each other. You want to alleviate them, but you aren’t sure what to do. Jessica Rector has a dynamic, high content, high energy session called “Break Through Your Burnout.” Stress affects your work, health and wellness, relationships, and the company’s bottom line. You feel like you in it alone and would love to be able to relax but you feel the pressure build.
In this presentation, your attendees will uncover the vital role resilience plays in alleviating burnout. They will discover the ways to turn stress into productive habits and healthy living. Jessica will present how to reduce burn out by creating a cohesive team unit and practicing self-care. Jessica will also share the steps to avoid burn out and walking through burnout if it arises again. It’s time to leave burnout behind!
Your attendees will discover:
- The three things you need most in your life and how to get it.
- The solution to overcome burnout
- How to use stress in a productive and healthy way
- The vital role gratitude plays in helping burnout
- How to practice self-care daily and why it’s a necessity not a luxury
- How to create healthy boundaries for better living and working
- The major part resilience plays in burnout
- How to stop stress and frustration before they lead to unproductive habits
- How to empower yourself to get what you need to feel fulfilled
- How to eradicate stressors and triggers
This program can be delivered as a keynote, workshop, or full-day training. It can also be tailored for online delivery. It will be customized to your needs.