Enhance Your External Communication
Rescue Your Communication Style
Frustration. Confusion. Anger. Stress. Any of these can come from miscommunication or lack of communication. How is your communications contributing to your stress, frustration, or anger? How is it impacting your work environment?
When talking with others, people usually communicate from their experiences, what works for them, and how they take in information. Not realizing that others take in and process information differently, which is why something that seems so simple as, “Hi, how are you” can land in various ways when people hear it.
In this high valued, dynamic presentation, Jessica Rector helps your audience enhance their external communication by first getting clear on their internal communication. She shares how their inner talk is directly impacting how they speak to others, what they’re saying, and how it might not be received as intended. She’ll share what it takes to have open communication with anyone and how the hardest thing to do is the thing you need to do most to ensure better communication. Whether these communications are with a boss, employees, parent, child, spouse, friend, or between genders, Jessica’s strategies bridge the gap and make communication easier for all involved.
Your attendees will discover:
- The verbal skills needed to communicate with different personalities
- How to effectively communicate with the opposite gender
- The four ways people process information and how to differentiate between them
- How to use language that resonates with each of the ways people take in information
- Behaviors that lead to trust and respect
- Methods to establish a culture of appreciation, celebration, and team effectiveness
- The key to open communication and how to do it in every conversation
- The one thing they must not have in conversations for the talk to be effective
- How to reduce the negative inner talk
- How to ask for what you want from anyone
- How to communicate without getting lost in the unnecessary