Motivational Keynote Presentation: Improve Performance, Build Confidence,
and Increase Influence
Courageous Conversations Signature Keynote Presentation by Jessica Rector
When most people think about communication, they think about conversations between two people…external communication. They forget about the conversations they have with themselves…internal communications. You have 60,000 thoughts a day, and 80% are negative. Your thoughts impact how you perform, your confidence, and your influence which affect your leadership, relationships, client interactions, and sales. So what are you saying to yourself about yourself? As an Conversation Specialist, Jessica Rector uses her research to show audiences what’s holding them back and gives them to tools to break through and be great leaders. She walks them through the strategy of eliminating the old patterns and developing a new blueprint for their thoughts. When they are able to do this, they change what they believe about themselves. They are able to set and reach higher goals. They have deeper, stronger connections. They are able to communicate more openly and effectively. They increases client retention, build a stronger team, and improve customer satisfaction. They will change their work and home lives.
Begin your conference with high content, excitement, and empowerment through this dynamic keynote presentation. Give that burst of energy to ignite continual learning. This powerful message is for individuals to leave knowing “I can do this.” It helps them build a necessary foundation for them to better lead, love, and live improving their quality of their work and home.
Jessica’s Courageous Conversations motivational keynote presentation will:
- Begin your conference with energy, excitement, and empowerment. Give that burst of energy to ignite continual learning
- Create new, positive thoughts processes in your people so they create a friendly work atmosphere
- Build deeper client, employee, and peer relationships through vulnerability and the ability to lead by example
- Develop a stronger connection and team mentality
- Transform your people from what is to what could be and being open to opportunities
- Empower your people to set systems that create a ripple effect
- For closing keynotes, give your people the strategies and tools to implement what they have learned
You and your people will discover:
- How to change inner dialogue and actions to become courageous leaders and increase repeat customers
- The ways negative thoughts arise and how to stop them from creating a negative environment
- The power of authenticity and how to have open and effective communication creating a stronger team dynamic
- How to identify where these negative thought patterns originated and how to develop a new blueprint for real change
- The relationship between thoughts and actions and how to create positive habits
- How to achieve bold goals that take you as far as you allow them
This program can be delivered as a keynote, workshop, or full-day training. It can also be tailored for online delivery. It will be customized to your needs.
Interested in Hiring Jessica?