Who Are You Really?
Change Your Inner Conversations to Prevent Addiction, Depression, and Suicide by Jessica Rector
With 48,000 negative thoughts a day running through your mind, it’s easy to get lost in them and allow them to dictate your actions and behaviors. Or you keep them bottled up, and you become like a ticking time bomb, waiting to have a mid-life crisis, breakdown, or melt down.
Negative self-talk is at the core of addiction, depression, and suicide, which are epidemics in today’s world. In this ground breaking session, Inner Communication Specialist, Jessica Rector helps your audience figure out what they are saying to themselves about themselves and how to change these conversations to improve their health, happiness, and work.
Jessica helps your audience turn a feeling of “I can’t do this another day” into passion and excitement. She shares with them the process to manage their stress, frustration and pressure, while giving them tools to release their emotions in a healthy and productive way. Your audience will replace their current pattern of negative talk with one that allows them to be re-energized and empowered in their life.
As someone who attempted suicide as a teen and whose successful brother died by suicide, Jessica knows all too well the impact negative inner conversations have on your well-being and self-worth and how when not addressed they can turn tragic. She uses her personal stories, experiences, and strategies to deliver this impactful high-content message of hope, freedom, and empowerment.
Your attendees will discover:
- How to turn negative self-talk into compassion, building stronger teams, and communicating openly with clients
- How knowing your values and beliefs develop a stronger sense of self and inner power increasing emotional health and happiness
- How to create a balance between work and home
- How identifying who you are develops deeper relationships, improves confidence, and increases freedom
- The strategies to align how things look on the outside with how they feel on the inside to create fulfillment, empowerment, and a renewed passion for their work
- The questions you must ask yourself in order to know where your negative inner talk comes from
This program can be delivered as a keynote, workshop, or full-day training. It can also be tailored for online delivery. It will be customized to your needs.